I was raised in Bloomington, graduated from Bloomington North in 1977, began my career with the former Century 21 in Real Estate in 1986, and obtained my Brokers status in 1989.
I specialize in residential sales and listing in Bloomington, Ellettsville, Owen County, Greene County, Lawrence County and surrounding Counties.
My commitment to you is 110% to achieving your Real Estate needs. Total satisfaction is my goal for buyers and sellers alike. If you are a Seller I will provide you with the most effective marketing and stay in contact with you until the sold sign is in your front yard.
If you are looking for a new home or land, I will help you to make your dreams possible. Financing is a big key to buying and my motto is for you to own your own home and not let the home own you.
There is no time like the present to invest in home ownership, I will keep you on the practical path, and we can make your dreams come true.
- Associate Broker
- National Association of Realtors
- Indiana Association of Realtors
- Member of Bloomington Board of Realtors
- Graduate of Century 21 Fast Track Training
- Graduate of Century 21 Online
- Proud Mother of two children, 4 grand children
- Member of Abate of Indiana University
- Member of Ellettsville Assembly of God